Public Board Meetings
The 2021 meeting dates are:
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 — This meeting will be held via Zoom. Please contact the Board office to obtain the link if you plan to attend.
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 — Additional information as to whether the meeting will be in person or remote will be posted by September 1, 2021.
- Thursday, December 9, 2021 — Additional information as to whether the meeting will be in person or remote will be posted by December 1, 2021.
All meetings are held in the Board office and begin at 1:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted. The topics on the public meeting agenda will be available by request to email@example.com the Monday prior to the meeting.
The Board has 12 members and a Chairperson. The membership includes:
- 3 members of the public
- 1 district court judge
- 6 lawyers nominated by the Minnesota State Bar Association
- 3 lawyers nominated by the Court
The Supreme Court appoints all members of the Board of Continuing Legal Education.
With the exception of the Chair, members may serve no more than two 3-year terms.
Current Board Members
Jenna M. Peterson, Attorney, Chair
Jason Adkins, Attorney
Susan D. Lenczewski, Attorney
Charles E. MacLean, Attorney
B. Steven Messick, Attorney
Matthew T. Mikulski, Public Member
Benjamin I. Omorogbe, Attorney
Kevin Sieben, Attorney
Evan C. Tsai, Attorney
Chang Wang, Attorney
Chris Wilton, Judge
Abbie Ziegler, Public Member
Emily Eschweiler, Director